Monday, October 06, 2008

Fantasy Football Team For Sale.

So I complained about the Cubs performance in the playoffs in yesterday's post, but I will not complain about the way they were managed...I love Lou Piniella, and beg him to stick around for another couple years. I believe in what he has done, even when we lose...which coming from my family is pretty good considering that my Grandpa Walt used to say that Tom Kelly was a "dummy", all the while the Twins were winning World Series titles.

So as far as being a manager of a team I am having a slump right now...after a couple years of Fantasy Football success stories, 2 trophies and a couple of great runs in the championship game I have started the year 0-4.

I would fire myself, but I don't think it is my fault, so I want to sell my franchise. If anyone wants to buy them I can put together a pretty good package deal, you don't even have to worry about a stadium to play in...all you need is an Internet connection and a computer made before 1999.

The worst part about my horrible start, is that my brother-in-law is undefeated and leading the league. Thanksgiving is not going to be fun if I don't start winning some games here soon!

No comments: