Saturday, November 01, 2008

My Neice...the abstract artist.

My Niece Cassidy is one of the funniest, most enjoyable middle schoolers I have ever been around. I think it comes from spending so much time around her Uncle Tom. She is wise beyond her years.


She is also giving Andy Warhol a run for his money with her art work. She sent me her latest masterpiece...I might pay her for an original, frame it and hang it in our living room...or I might just right click on it and make it my desktop wallpaper.


Either way, I think it is a beautiful painting Cassidy.


2 comments:

Cass said...

Thank you soooooooo much for posting my art! our whole school had to do them so our halways are filled with all of are art its so cool to see the diffrent ones!

Anonymous said...

Now Tommie boy, do not spend too much time patting yourself on the back, you might just dis-locate your shoulder, than Steph will have to take care of you. Well, I guess she does now, anyway!