Friday, October 31, 2008

I'm rerunning a post from last year...

I don't think I have ever rerun a post, but it makes sense today after I took a quick walk around my building.

To read a timeless blog click here.....

BOB UPDATE: Papa Bob is coming home today from the hospital, we are planning a little party at his house, eating his food and drinking his IBC Root Beers.

The boys want to bring over the game Operation to play with him...I actually used the game last night to teach the boys what the doctors did to him. I think Maxim thought that was cool and he wants to show Grandpa how his nose turned red when the doctors took out his old knee parts with a tweezers.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a great evening. Wish we could be there. The Operation Game, that is perfect!! How humorous!! Have Fun! Love Sally