Wednesday, October 15, 2008

This one is for Sally...

For some reason Rick Springfield songs have been flying around the office lately. he did play the Corn Palace this year and one of the gals went to the show...so we give her a hard time about getting old.

From the stories I have heard he is pretty good in concert these days, even at 59 years old...the guy is ripped too.

So I was looking on youtube.com for a song to terrorize my co-worker with, and I found this and couldn't help but think of my sister, who loved and most likely still loves Rick's music.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank You Tom, Whatya wanna bet I was the only one to watch it in its entireity(sp)!!! I love Rick!! He does look hot for 59!! What a great surprise!!
Sally

Anonymous said...

Don't forget one for Ole Skipper and Verlie!