Thursday, October 16, 2008

Holy Bloggsville.

Apparently this blogging thing is going around our family like a head cold.

LOL guest blogger Brent started his a few weeks ago, then on the secret down-low "members and invite only" his brother Jon started an invite only blog...that I think Ann might be in charge of editing. Don't look around for a link, that is top secret family only. We have to have some privacy around here.

The latest to get blogging is the one person that probably taught us all the most about computers...Lil' AJ broke his silence with a Dog-Blog...visit that one here. Or follow the link to the right...I put him under his brother simply because of age.

Now I guess we will wait for Uncle Skipper and Scotty to suit-up and start blogging. Scotty blogging might be a stretch because of all that wedding planning he is doing now. So I guess you are next in line Skipper! I think http://www.barnburner.blogspot.com/ might still be open for you!

Opps Skipper, some dude from Italy beat you to the barnburner.blogspot.com URL.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'll get with verlie next time i'm home and we'll get one started. we''l have to take some lesson's on how to do it.

schneids said...

barnburners. *shudder*

yeah i finally broke down and figured I needed some sort of hobby on the computer outside of work.

i'm not sure how many dog stories I'll tell, but we have another good costume in the works, so soon enough we'll have that up there.

thanks for the holla!

waldo605 said...

Yea Tom I'm way to busy and don't have anything to blog about.