Monday, November 19, 2007

Turkey Tom

My uncle used to call me "Turkey Tom" when I was a kid because my birthday is on the 20th of November. This bothered me when I was 7, now I kind of like it.

It still sticks with me that my aunt always told me and my cousin that our hair smelled like the chicken coupe...now I can handle being Turkey Tom, but smelling like a chicken coupe??? The reason we smelled like the chicken coupe is most likely because for most of the day we were playing in the chicken coupe or worse.

Good farm memories with Uncle Jim.

Yep I turn 20+15 tomorrow. I'm not one of those that worries about age, I just want to stay healthy, active and able to roll with my boys when it's needed. So far so good.

I'm probably not going to blog for a few days, so I'll leave you with this bit of Turkey Tom humor.

No comments: