Tuesday, November 06, 2007

At Sally's Request.

A month ago I posted Maxim's first "school picture". I made reference to a couple of my classic school photos, and my sister thought it would be great if I put them on the blog.

I guess my mom thought it would be a good idea as well, because she had them in an envelope at the house for me the other night.

So here they are.

...ROCKIN' the hemp necklace with beads...not quite sure what the hair was doing this year.

This is the 1st grade picture...as I look at it now, I kind of look tough. In that 1970's squinty eye, wavy, shag, parted down the side kind of way...OK I look half asleep, and I still do today!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW!!! No wonder Steph grapped you the first time she saw you. You were "cute" right from the beginning!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, Tom Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!! That was so cute. You look like me in the top one and more like mom in the bottom one. Not sure what that says about the whole attitude thing!!!
what great memories all wrapped up in those pictures. Good ole' Buchanan School!!
Sally

Anonymous said...

ok i changed my mind, you look like mom in the top and dad in the bottom!! little penny!! I still hear that today! Sally

Anonymous said...

to bad your sister is the only one that says you where ever cute

Anonymous said...

lets get some better looking pictures

Anonymous said...

Tommy, I do not know what Sally is holding over your head, but it is time to CHANGE YOUR BLOG! Take responsibility for your actions and take what you have coming.