Thursday, October 25, 2007

Use it or lose it...

I got an e-mail from HR the other day...(that's Human Resources for those of you not in the corporate world...or "Human Racehorses" for those of you working at the Coborn's Bakery...no-lie one time we ordered 3 dozen donuts at the office and they asked for a name, we told them to put Human Resources on the name...next day we pick them up, and right there at the top...Name: HUMAN RACEHORSES That one is framed and in our office.)

Back to the story...e-mail from HR telling me I have to use a bunch of vacation or I will lose it, as I can only carry over a week and a half. So I took some time off to hunt. They call it "use it or lose it month" around here, because everyone is trying to cram in some vacations that we haven't had time to use in the summer when most normal people take vacations.

I generated several blog stories in the last 4 days...I did USE my vacation time. So I will be filling you in in the next few days.

Here is a rundown of Blogs to come:

Another Dog Story.
Maxim the cattle rustler.
Maxim the upland bird hunter.
Brecken the combiner.
mewithoutYou...Bloggers United.
36 hours in bed without cable TV.
Skipper is Barbie's little sister...

No comments: