Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Skipper Is Waiting...

Yeah, the blog has suffered one of it's longest dry spells, but I have an excuse...several in fact.  I received a simple email from my Uncle Skipper today...something to the effect of, "you are behind on your blogging."

So I will try to keep Skip entertained a little more regularly now that summer is gone.

Our studio is up and running and we are busier than we have ever been...the move was a great one and I am so proud of the work Stephanie has done to grow a business from nothing to a successful family business.

We have progressed our brand in the past 6 years and I think the work speaks for itself.  Go to our Facebook  page www.facebook.com/lakehausproductions and you push the "like" button.  You will be entered into our Facebook feed and see all the great images we have been making.

On to family matters....the kids all started school on Monday, Maxim is in 5th grade, Brecken is in 2nd and Kolby is in Pre-K (3 days a week).  We celebrated the first day of school by going out on the lake after school was over.  Maxim and Brecken have been progressing with their skills behind the boat and I get less and less time on a rope!  I guess that is what I have been waiting for, so I will enjoy it!

There you go Skip, I completed my assignment, and will continue to blog more consistently again!



No comments: