Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Fall Ends....Tonight.

I know we are still in the "Fall" season, but after tonight the weather is suppose to be windy and cold, and I can't help but feel like winter will be soon knocking at the door.

Tonight was Brecken's last soccer game and they finally won.  I think they won 2 games that I missed because I was on the road, when I made it to the next 2 games they got beat pretty bad.  But tonight, they came together and won 3 - 0. 

To celebrate the win and the final game of the year, Steph and the kids drove through DQ to get food and ice cream and I went to the hockey rink for a meeting.  Couldn't help but get excited when I walked in the building and smelled the ice and felt the comfortable cold.

We have a few weeks of no sports (unless we can sneak one more round of golf in) and then the 5 month run of hockey starts.


No comments: