Monday, August 27, 2012

Fair Week = Goodbye Summer

It is fair week in Huron and that means our family will be going in a lot of different directions for the next 7 or 8 days.

The kids have school, which I think starts too early, Kolby has her first preschool open house, LakeHaus has a booth for the week and I have my energy factory duties on the Freedom Stage.

The LakeHaus booth has changed locations...ironically we took over the old booth that I had for NWE.  We decided to shake things up a bit and changed our sponsorship and it saved the company $800...but in turn I knew there was an opening at the Expo Building and Steph and I decided to move LakeHaus' booth over there, and now it cost me $800 personally!  But well worth it.

It has been a busy 3 months of travel, weddings, seniors, family photos and a LOT of boat time, and I am ready for a slow down after the fair.  This week is hectic and stressful, but I love the fair, and I hate the fair.  It means the end of summer.  Monday I will be super depressed and will feel like listening to this song while saying, "Goodbye Summer"...I like this version better. Sorry Don Henley.

No comments: