Tuesday, November 29, 2011

We Are The World....

Music is one thing that I probably don't go a day without. 

My iPod is on at least half the day at work, in the car, and when I edit for LakeHaus I tune into my favorite online radio station www.effectradio.com.  I even have this app for my iPod that is a drum machine, so sometimes in the car I let the boys make up beats and then we freestyle rap over the beats while driving down the road...we did it one day for over an hour...good times.  Maxim is pretty good.

I listen to every type of music, from Chris LeDoux to MXPX to JayZ and yes, Dad I even have some Roger Miller on my playlists.  Most of the stuff I listen to are bands nobody will probably ever hear of because independent labels don't spend money in the Midwest to get their music on the local radio you get in your car. 

I crave good music, not the kind you hear on most radio stations, but there are some exceptions...Kid Rock is one of those artists that continues to blow away the last album he did every time he puts out a new one...I attached his latest video for the song "Care".  It reminds me of less universal but better and current version of "We Are The World"...not to mention T.I. raps a few lines in this one.  Check it out.

No comments: