Sunday, October 25, 2009

Living On Liquid...really.

Our boys have the fever.

Nothing else, just the soul-sucking fever.

Well, it actually hasn't affected Brecken's ability to be wild while sick, or tell me, "I'll show you where you are going you RAT SCALLION." I'm not even making this up, last night between 7:00 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. I think he broke the Guinness Book Record for repeating a certain phrase...Just over and over and over and over, you get the picture. (Thanks, Veggie Tales)

Maxim hasn't eaten for a couple days and Breck slowed down last night pretty quickly, they have survived on G2, Chocolate Milk and a ton of water...so they are truly living on liquids.

I am feeling well, as are Kolby and Steph, but I keep using Purell almost every hour on the hour, I think I put it on my tongue at one point yesterday...just to be safe!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Never thought of eating the stuff!! Maybe that would work at school too!!! just a squirt on their hamburger should do it!! They'll never notice the difference!! Sal