Saturday, October 10, 2009

Bathroom Remodel.

Most people plan long and hard about any major renovation to their home...we are kind of the same way, but we fast track the planning process. (Notice I didn't say we fast track the entire process.)

On Tuesday I decided to take Friday off, and in another conversation Steph told me she wanted to remodel the main bathroom. I called her on her desire to rip it apart, and we were at the lumber yard on Thursday night and down to studs in the bathroom by Friday night.

Maxim and Brecken were big helpers...I even let Brecken put a hole in the wall with a hammer.

I got most of the needed sheetrock up today, and the new shower and tub will be hauled into the house tomorrow after my buddies get done watching the football game at our house.

I am so pleased with my speedy progress that I am almost thinking that I will have the bathroom back together before next summer.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SKIPPERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR, come to the rescue, QUICKKKKKKKKK!!!! That Boy needs us and now. I hate to think that Steph will have to go outside to the Porta-potty all winter. He and the boys need ONLY step outside the back door and let it rip, know what I mean??