Sunday, September 27, 2009

The Beauty of Skype.

I don't know if any of you use SKYPE's services, but I have recently found the joy of talking to someone on a computer and being able to see their faces...the only problem is, I have a couple of buddies who live on the other side of the Earth, and in order to hook up on the Skyper I would have to get out of bed at 4:30 a.m. to get them during their evening.

Now if Skype could invent some way to bend time so that we could have the ease of video calling our friends in other parts of the world, AND being able to do it during normal Central Time Evening Hours...that would be great.

If you want to Skype us it's pretty easy our Skype userid is my name...Thomas...and so on.

Just don't make me get up in the middle of the night to talk to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thomas, this is one of your "FAVORITE PESTS". We have used Skype to talk with Darin for about 3 years. We do not use the Web Cam because the internet services in Romania do not seem to be good enough to use it well. When we use the Web Cam then the voice is delayed or we miss part of the conversation. It is nice to be able to talk with one another for "FREE", you know that I have enough "Beadle County IRISH" in me that I love "FREE"! If we use the landline it would cost between .30 and .85 cents a minute.