Saturday, August 29, 2009

Fair Week.

Basically I spend most of next week at the SD State Fair, I know to some of you snobby-types that would sound like a lame time. Our family has some ties to the fair as Bob was the manager for a few years in the mid to late '70's, so Sally Sue and I did some growing up right there on the fairgrounds.

The company has a booth at the fair that is basically my responsibility...so as a bonus to those of you that read this blog and will be attending the fair...if you see me at the booth, come up to me and say the secret pass word "Hey Thomas!"...I'll get you a cool flashlight or a bottle of water or something cool.

Except Skipper and Verlie you guys get a peppermint candy and that's about it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

verlie when i get there next weekend we need to take care of this boy. be ready to go to the fair

Anonymous said...

He is your relation, are you PROUD of him now?

Glanzer77 said...

Senior citizen day is friday...if you two didn't know

Aaron said...

can't make it this year. can you mail me a cool flashlight? :)