Monday, July 06, 2009

6th of July Insomniac's Post.

I'm lying in bed writing this post...it's 12:30 a.m. and I should be exhausted, but all I can do is look out at the water, with the FULL moon shining on it. Our family played hard this weekend, and everyone else in the house is sleeping away.

Not me...thanks to my dad I am an insomniac. I sleep like 5 to 6 hours a night...so this is kind of my boring time, I don't want to be up and walking around the house doing things. I am afraid I would wake up the kids...so I lay here and try to fall asleep.

Most things I "try" to do I get pretty good at, but "trying to go to sleep" is one thing I have not become proficient at.

So that's it...probably the most boring post I have ever done here at the old blog. Anyway hope you all had a great 3rd of July, 4th of July, 5th of July and hope you are sleeping now that it is the 6th of July and you have to go to work in 8 hours.

No comments: