Thursday, June 25, 2009

Pictures for a lifetime...

I am pretty sure we all have a few pictures that have been deemed "family classics". They are the ones that resurface at graduations, weddings, etc. We already have a couple of them in our family, and I think I have posted some here.
We got a couple more pictures in the last couple days, and as I was looking at pictures tonight I knew I needed to share 2 of them.

The first one was taken with my BlackBerry's camera, but it turned out really good...Kolby sitting in her car seat with the cool new sunflower hat that Grandma Penny got her. I love it when Steph wears hats, so it is natural that when Kolby put one on it would melt me.

The other one was a picture that Steph snapped of the boys "running away from home". I am pretty sure Maxim was the mastermind behind their life on the road, as he told Brecken, "Come on let's get out of here and run away." As you can tell he took his most important possessions in his right hand, that is a plastic tote full of Star Wars guys and Super Heroes.
Both of them in white t-shirts, shorts and flip-flops, ready for life on their own...if only it could be that easy.
They actually got pretty far before they turned around.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't they know there running the wrong way grandma's and grandpa's house is the other way.