Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Liquid

For the last 4 days this blog has been perfectly named...at least for the rain that surrounded every moment of our weekend in Montana and our drive back to SD last night.

It rained pretty much the whole time we drove through Yellowstone.

I had some free time on Sunday so Steph and I went rock climbing east of Bozeman, only to get completely soaked and hailed on...I used my climbing rope bag as a helmet/rain coat so I could pick up all of our gear and not get pelted to death by the grape-sized hail. Then on the hike out I slipped on some mud and fell into a huge puddle and Steph got a good laugh out of that.


Then last night was the kicker...we drove with the windshield wipers on for 600 miles!


I can't tell you how ready for sunshine we both are!


No comments: