Thursday, May 07, 2009

MAY this be birthday month...

I was talking to a good friend of mine yesterday, and I asked him his when his daughter's birthday was...he thought for a moment, whipped out his BlackBerry opened his calendar and then told me.

I was glad to know that I'm not the only one that needs a BlackBerry to remember important dates, like your wife and children's birthdays.

May is a busy month for our family as far as birthday's go. It starts with Roger and ends with Dr. Jon...Here is today's big celebration.

Happy b-day to my niece Avery!


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Avery. What a pretty girl you are. You need to come to S.D. sometime this Summer. Penny

aaron said...

hey, isn't scott's birthday on May 4th? you horrible cousin!! :)

how bout them blackhawks?!

Anonymous said...

Yea whats up with that. Forgetting my birthday is on May 4th. I can't believe that.