Wednesday, April 29, 2009

End of an Era.

Everyone knows my cousin Scott...he has the personality of a politician without all the bad traits. When he walks into a building, everyone knows him, or will by the end of the night. He's that kind of guy...everyone's friend.

Well, Scooter is getting married this weekend, and I couldn't be more proud of him. He kind of followed in my footsteps, too...as he is marrying a gal named "Steph".

So the clan will be together this weekend to celebrate, and I am sure Uncle Skipper has something planned, that is if his wife let's him pull his Shenanigans.

I wasn't sure the bachelor would ever settle down, and it almost took 40 years, but this is the big weekend. So when you hear the crowd cheering and engines revving on Saturday know that they are celebrating Scott and Steph's wedding vows.
I leave you with Scott's latest "gangsta picture" that he sent to me. Although he looks dangerous in the photograph....it is not really that gangster, to throw up a peace sign, in front of a Hallmark display at a Wal-Mart...but hey, were from the 605 what do you expect?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

yea the big ones going down. have to find somebody else to go to the races with. never know what well happen

Anonymous said...

we can come to the races with you big guy. know it wouldn't be the same without you at the races.