Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Candy Cigs.

Last night we picked up the bunk bed in Mitchell for the boys, and on the way home Brecken had to go potty, so we stopped at a gas station called the Country Pumper (Or the Country Dumper as our family knows it) and Brecken did his job.

He was proud and when he goes potty in the potty chair at home he gets a handful of M&M's. So he thought that if you go potty at a gas station you get candy too, and I couldn't say no.

FLASHBACK: Does anyone from Huron remember Skeezicks Grocery? (Not sure on the spelling) Well they had the best array of candy, and every once in a while Sally and I would get to take our bikes down to that marvelous house of candy...I usually got the same thing, a couple packs of baseball or football cards and some candy cigarettes. I actually like the taste of candy cigs, and every once in a while when I would find a box I would buy them as a joke. I hadn't seen them in years...until last night.

So Brecken is looking at candy, and he sees this box with a cowboy on the front...great marketing to attract his attention...so I say why not and we grab a couple boxes of the sweet flavorful sticks of pure sugar.

Steph was less than impressed, but I talked her into snapping a picture of Breck and his new favorite candy. ROUND-UP CANDY CIGARETTES!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

looks like he could be in the mafia.like he's saying don't mess with me

twipf said...

that's a great photo. i can't stop laughing....i think you need the full cowboy outfit back with some of those...

Unknown said...

doesn't get any tougher than that!