Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Brecken LOVES Angie.

I am pretty sure that Brecken loves me, his mommy, his grandpas and grandmas, but I also think he has his first crush on a girl. An older girl at that, and married, to one of my best friends.

"ANNNNGIE'S HOUSE!?!?!" that's what he has said for the last 3 mornings as soon as he wakes up.

On Monday he woke up super cranky, whining and screaming...and he wasn't even out of bed yet. Steph said 5 words, and it was Christmas Day for him. "We're going to Angie's house."

He popped up, smiled and started jumping on the bed. He spent the morning there with Steph and Angie's youngest girl...doing who knows what, I'm sure making a mess of their playroom as usual.

Tuesday night we were headed back over to the Fast's for the evening, Brecken was singing praises to Angie the whole way over, and screamed the whole way home. Then this morning he woke up and I'm pretty sure walked up to Steph and said, "go to Annnngie's". He did get to see Angie as Steph and the girl's went out to eat for lunch...so he got his fix today.

Angie eats it up, and I think with 3 girls running her house it is nice to have a boy-fix every now and then, but I worry that Jared (Angie's husband) might be getting jealous of all the attention that the little guy gets, and he will put an end to Brecken's desire to go live with Angie.

No comments: