Monday, March 10, 2008

PHX Update 1.4...the final installment.

Back to reality.

I sat down at my desk this morning to a week of mail, 67 newspapers, about 80 e-mails that I didn't respond to last week, and my coffee mug had some funky mold growing in it. Somehow I was relaxed and didn't notice the time fly by...all of the sudden 5 pm...time to go home...and I actually enjoyed the day.
PHX was beautiful and Steph and I needed some time alone away from everything. I couldn't believe how relaxing it was, even though I had a very full schedule while we were down there.

We came back just in time for winter to be on the way out the door and it looks like spring is right around the corner!

While Steph was in town today the utility came by and chopped down a big evergreen we asked them to cut down, as it was growing into the power lines, the only problem is now I have to clean up the mess! Lucky for me I watched Ax Men on the History Channel last night, and I know how to take care of felled trees, I just need a little bit more equipment and I could start a logging company!

No comments: