Wednesday, January 23, 2008

10 meals.

I had a buddy ask me, "If you could eat 10 meals with living people...not relatives or close friends...who would make your list?"

So here is my list:

10. Chris Sharma...the zen master of rock climbing
9. Rob Bell...great man of faith and writer.

8. Ty Murray...rodeo legend.

7. John Stewart and Steven Colbert...from the Daily Show with John Stewart, and from the Colbert Report...TV's most trusted fake news shows...I'd roll them into one meal.

6. Tony Hawk...Skateboard and action sports legend

5. Bono...U2's front man

4. Sean Penn...I know a little strange to see him so high on my list, but I have seen a couple of interviews with him and I think he would be a good meal partner.

3. Wayne Gretzky...sorry Paul Coffey, you are in my top 20, but The Great One beats you out here.

2. Matt Lauer...NBC anchor...will go down in history as one of the best

1. Bishop Desmond Tutu...I interviewed him while he was in SF a while back...I got 15 minutes with him and wanted 2 more hours.

So there without a ton of thought put into it...that is my list...I am sure I could do the same list tomorrow and have about 4 or 5 changes.

Your job...go to the post comments section and put your top 10 in.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

10) Skip Glanzer
9) Verlyn Wipf
8) Wayne Wilson
7) Darin Wipf
6) Lance Armstrong
5) You, the great on Tommy G.
4) I'm bored that's all ya get

Glanzer77 said...

You should have your wife on your list Verlie!!!