Tuesday, November 27, 2007

See you in the funny papers....

I don't read the comic strips anymore...ever since the Farside and Calvin & Hobbes went to rerun there just aren't funny writers anymore.

Or maybe I just don't take time to read them anymore...Well, my dad just had surgery, so he is spending a couple days at home. He had to have work done on his nasal passage, this corrects an old boxing injury he sustained while prize fighting his way up and down the East Coast in the mid-60's.

Anyway...Dad was reading the paper today and thought Garfield was really funny today if you change some names and pretend Garfield is me!

Pretty true, and pretty funny...here it is.
If you can't read it here...click here to go to the Garfield website...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats a good one. thanks for the good time sunday night. kind of bothers me that i never done anything to you. but have to be nice once in a while so i can get some of steph's good cooking