Thursday, August 02, 2007

Summer of Mediocre Movies.

Remember how over the last few years there was always one or 2 movies that caught your attention and were really big blockbuster types...this summer has not been like that at all. Spiderman 3 was OK, Fantastic 4 was 2 hours of my life I will never get back, and Ratatouille was the worst film Pixar has ever made.

With that said, I haven't seen Transformers, Into The Wild or Oceans 13 yet...most likely NetFlix will deliver them this winter...what else is there to do in S.D.? This summer I just haven't been interested at all in the "big movies" that came out.

Now that "summer" is almost over...for some reason since last Thursday a bunch of movies that I want to see have been released or will tonight...like the Simpson, Bourne Ultimatium, Chuck and Larry, and this movie...Hot Rod.




Looks like my type of humor...oh yeah, the DVD version of 300 came out last night. If you are a guy, see this movie...with the surround sound cranked on the biggest TV you can find. I saw this movie one rainy evening in Missoula, MT and they had the place crankin'. Great movie, great action, pretty raw, and BASED on a true event.

No comments: