Friday, October 13, 2006

Floored

The wood floor is done, it looks ace!

The carpet dudes came today and kicked out the rooms...they covered up a nice wood floor in the master bedroom that Steph found last night.
Oh, well the boys need somewhere soft to wrestle.

We will have very little carpet in the house, with the wood floor and monster tile in the kitchen and bathrooms...easier to clean after parties. I'll get a big "school janitor mop" and when I think the party should be over I'll turn off half the lights in the building, and start mopping up, hopefully people will get the hint to pack it up!

Is is just me or do school janitors never want to hang out and socialize after a game? I swear at my high school the final whistle would blow and half a bank of lights would go out before the players got to the locker room.



On my way back to the office this afternoon, Mark K. and some of his buddies were out spreading manure using a teams of horses! It was a great sight, so I stopped and shot some pictures of something that could have happened 120 years ago on the same field. A big poop throwing party, right there north of Huron! Mark and my dad were born 120 years too late.


Speaking of which, dad and I watched a great western last night, "Ride With The Devil". Civil War era western of sorts. Ang Lee directed...pretty solid, kept us up until 12:45 a.m.


Finally just a little picture of the young jester...in the backpack.

No comments: