Thursday, March 27, 2008

Bad for your wallet websites...good for the economy of some .com

So I have this problem...kind of like video lottery, but I lose a lot less money, and when I do spend money I get something I "really need" in return.

If you look to the right of this blog you will notice some links...Steep and Cheap and Whiskey Militia. I hit these sites at least once a day. Some of the stuff is ridiculous and I would never need it, but sometimes you can score a really good deal on outdoor gear or clothes.

Lately, I have re-found a website I used to hit up a lot, but for some reason it forgot about it...it is woot.com. They usually have electronics, refurbed MP3 players, speakers, computers...etc.

I have bought 2 new MP3 players in the last 5 weeks off of WOOT.COM, and together they have 9GB of memory, one plays video, pictures and music and both together cost less than $70.

The first ever MP3 player I bought about 6 years ago had 64mb internal memory and a card that doubled it!!! I payed $120 for that. So if you wait for a little bit longer you can pick up that 60GB video I-Pod for $50 on some website.

No comments: