Monday, December 19, 2011

Kolby @ The Capitol

Kolby and I had a great time at the State Capitol Building in Pierre on Friday.  We got to see the Christmas trees and chase the geese around.  We sang along to Relient K's Christmas album all the way to Pierre and she slept most of the way back.  I was going to take her out for one of Pierre's finest plates of Mac and Cheese, but she wanted Chicken Nuggets so I went with her on that.

Last night when I tucked her in she said, "Daddy, I love you...sing '5 Golden Rings' to me."  She MELTED me again.

Little girls own their daddys.

(By the way Grandmas, if you want to purchase the below photo of Kolby on the Capitol steps for hanging in your house it would be beautiful in a 10x30 Studio Mount...this and any other photos from Daddy/Daughter Day are available for purchase through your friendly representatives at LakeHaus Productions!  YES, you get the grandma discount!)


No comments: