Friday, February 11, 2011

OUCH...That Hurt.

I missed a birthday...I didn't really miss it, I just didn't post anything about my loving wife on her birthday, which is why I titled this, "OUCH".  Unfortunately I think she is used to me letting her down all the time.

Steph turned 29 again on the 30th, she told me tonight that she was jealous of my mom and Kolby, and almost everyone in my family that has a birthday.  AND I FORGET HER!

Well, we did celebrate her birthday with about 200 other strangers a Maxim's hockey game, I even commandeered the microphone during the first intermission to have the entire rink sing happy birthday to her...that probably doesn't make up for not posting about...the most amazing, loving, hard working, best friend that I have on Earth.

Do I take her for granted...all too often.  Honey, you rock and I love you.  Remember that one year I forgot your birthday all together, well, I haven't forgotten it since, right?  You are a great mommy and the best wife I could ever have been blessed with.  I'll love you for the rest of my life.

PS-Thanks for dragging my butt out of bed each morning to work out with you...some of my favorite times of the day!

No comments: