Tuesday, February 02, 2010

Conversations you are in, but not really.

Do you ever have those conversations, let's say at work, the store, at a public gathering or church, where someone who you are talking to, or are forced to talk to, is completely talking about quite possibly the most boring thing in the world?

I had a 20 minute listen today about a totally random subject, I won't say where I was, but the conversation was dumb, and I felt trapped and I couldn't get out of it...my mind was wandering about this and that.

Then the thought, "does this person know I'm not listening" came into my head. I panicked and thought that I should ask a question about what the person was talking about to let them know I cared about their rambling...all I did was prolong the most boring conversation in my life.

You are probably thinking the same thing about my blog...but hey, you don't have to click here all the time to read my ramblings!

No comments: