Monday, November 16, 2009

M-R Ducks...S-M-R Ducks

When we lived in Sioux Falls I used to hunt ducks and geese...a ton. When we moved to the lake I felt like I didn't have the time, so my waders and decoys sat in a storage bin for almost 3 years. Steph's folks came this weekend and her dad and his hunting sidekick Mike brought their duck gear so I thought, why not.

I forgot how much I love duck hunting...I honestly almost enjoy it more than hunting pheasants...especially this year as the pheasant hunting has been more like work.

We had some super good hunts in the last 3 days...I kind of don't want to go back to work tomorrow, but I have a load of things to get done, so duty calls.

Here are some pictures I took with my BlackBerry's camera. They turned out way better than I thought they would!

Mike, aka, DuckMan, and my father-in-law waiting for me to call them in.



Mike...waiting for me to say "Take 'em!"


Roger's silhouette on another gorgeous morning!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That first pic looks like a painting!! Good camera on your phone!! Sal