Friday, November 20, 2009

Birthdays.

I am now 37.

Funny how that sounded really old when I was 27.

For some reason when I have a birthday I always reflect on the person that I am, well, at least since I was about 30.

I know sounds a bit strange...but after all these years on Earth I realize there is only a few things that really matter.

Love without limits, your wife, your kids, your parents, your sister, your in-laws, your co-workers and complete strangers.

Embrace creation, play in it, work in it and capture it.

Take pride in your family history, your country, and your community...do what you can to make those things shine, no matter how dysfunctional it may seem. :)

Finally love the One who died to set you free.

SIDE NOTE:

For those of you who feel obligated to buy me a present (Skipper and Eric) you really don't have to...instead check out our new line of fine photographic artwork by clicking on this link. HIS Signature is a celebration of our family love of the outdoors and my outdoor/nature photography. These photos come either printed on canvas wrapped frames or studio mounted frames, no framing or matting needed just put them on your wall. Call Steph to place your order.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday Tom, well said. We are proud to be your Dad and Mom. {Pizza and angel food cake for supper tonight. Brad and Sally you can come too we would love to have you. Help him blow out the candles. Love from your Mom.