Wednesday, May 07, 2008

What Superhero are you???


Maxim is big into Superhero's...he comes by it naturally...as I am right beside him watching old episodes of Justice League. It helps that every year Marvel Comics makes a new movie out of an old superhero from when I was a kid. Like Iron Man, Batman, X-Men...etc.

He loves Ironman and always wants to be him when we play...I am either Wolverine or Green Lantern, which were and still are my 2 favorites to this day...Aquaman runs a close 3rd, with Spiderman and The Silver Surfer close behind.

A buddy sent me a quiz you can take to find out what superhero you are by answering some personality questions, and it came out that I was Green Lantern, which is weird, because, like I said, I have loved this guy since I was a kid. Maybe I was drawn to GL because of his personality, and I could see myself in him even as a child. Who knows, but it solidified my love of GL, his power ring and his ability to make wise cracks at bad guys while he was battling them to save the world.

My results:

Like GL you are sometimes hot-headed. You have strong
will power and a good imagination and charming personality.
You are Green Lantern


Other close matches include:


80%
The Flash

70%
Catwoman

70%
Iron Man
70%
Superman
65%
Hulk

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

tom's my superhero