Wednesday, October 03, 2007

The Spill Canvas

One band that my wife and I can agree on during road trips is a group of Sioux Falls guys called The Spill Canvas.

I think at one point their first CD "Sunsets and Car Crashes" stayed in our Yukon for at least 8 or 9 months. They are talented and I love the fact that they are from S.D. They released a new CD yesterday...you can read about it here.

Their MySpace page is here if you want to listen to a few tracks.

Part of me wants them to make it big, and part of me wants them to stay that pure indy band from Sioux Falls not so much the corporate music machine. I guess I can always say, "Yeah, I liked these guys way back in 2004."

Anyway...good music, unless your in your 60's.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey are you talking about me and verlie?? you're walking on thin ice. 60's is where its at

Anonymous said...

Tom, if I had a blog I would post this YouTube link But I don't so I will post it on yours.
Everything your mom ever said in 2 minutes and 55 seconds.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=anSpBUxsgAU

Anonymous said...

You will probably need to copy the link and paste it in your browser to view it.