Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Happy Birthday Living on Liquid!

I'm back, thanks for the break.
Ironically during the break I noticed that the Living On Liquid blog has been around for exactly a year!
I have posted 200+ articles to the site, which impressed me.
So to celebrate our 1 year birthday here, I wanted to take it back to the roots, what I originally started the LOL Blog for...to communicate with Grandma and Grandpa D and show them pictures of the kids and the house.
I took a bunch of pictures last week and the pictures of us grouting the tile were boring so I elected to show off our boys.
Enjoy.
But first if you are into artists like Jack Johnson, Ben Folds, Donovan Frankenreiter, Dave Matthews, Matt Costa or Ben Kweller then check out Timmy Curran. My buddy Dave hooked me up here...good stuff. Kudos to Dave, you win the Reader of the Month award.



No comments: