Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Back to the blog with some fun news.

Sometimes I get lucky.

I am in Indianapolis for a crisis communications seminar this week, and tonight I drove into downtown Indy to see the RCA Dome where the World Champion Colts play football.

I was walking around downtown and I saw where the NFL is hosting the "Opening Kickoff" concert in downtown Indy. On the big screen I see Kelly Clarkson of American Idol fame goofing off with the mic and the drummer...so I kick it 2 blocks down and get in on the pre-taping of the opening that the NFL will use in tomorrows game.

After Clarkson is done, Faith Hill comes out and sings a song, then we get to watch Indiana boy John Mellencamp playing inside the RCA Dome. Super cool night in downtown Indy.

I capped it off with dinner at the Hard Rock and some time spent in the local bookstore.

Tomorrow I am traveling north to meet my in-laws half way for the evening.

On the tube is a show I have seen previews for and it's pretty cool...Ty Murry's Celebrity Bullriding Challenge...check it out.

By the way, thanks for letting me take a break from blogging for a week or so...I have been way to busy...but I am back!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom, you are looking at wayyyyyy to many "Chicks", you need to get home and right away.

skip said...

your right verlie he has to much time on his hands. don't look like he has to much work to do. he better get home pretty soon or he's going to need this crisis communication training he's getting