Wednesday, October 11, 2006

LAKE EFFECT SNOW!


It is has been snowing in Eastern South Dakota all day.

When we left the lake house tonight is was "flurrying", we crested the hill leading to the James River Valley and the wind kicked up, and it looked like a full on snow storm...it only lasted 2 miles, but I turned into my usual giddy little boy-self when the snow comes.

Maxim woke up this morning and ran to a window to see if he could make snowdudes...he wanted to use the grass since the snow wasn't staying.

I do need the COLD weather to hold off until I get the kitchen sealed up, insulated and sheetrocked. Steph put another coat of varnish on the wood floor and it POPS. Can't wait to see it with some furniture sitting on it.

I have to get my docks out of the water this weekend...I think we are done with "in-water activity" for the year. I did tell Steph I wanted to wakeboard while it was snowing. I guess today would have been my day for doing that.

It is time to switch from Glass To Powder.

No comments: