Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Stephanie's Bday Blog

So like early on in our marriage I missed Steph's birthday, truthfully I was a day late...for some reason I got it in my head that the 31st was her birthday and it has never fully gone away.  I still have to think for a second and then I come up with the Jan. 30th date.

This morning was another one of those times I forgot to tell her happy birthday...I have been messing around with fevers over the last couple of days and this morning I woke up pretty out of it.  I basically just existed for the first hour I was awake.  Then about a mile out of town, it dawned on me...TODAY IS THE 30th!

We called Steph and sang her an off-key version of the song and her reply was, "wow, you really know how to make a girl feel special."  So we will be making up for it tonight.

Steph is such a blessing to me...my life would be a wreck, LakeHaus Productions wouldn't exist, and the kids would be sick of eating cheese tacos and frozen pizza.

So if you see Steph today or tomorrow go ahead and wish her happy birthday...we celebrate her birth on both days.

No comments: