Monday, April 11, 2011

I'm running....

Sunday was day 2 of the dreary and misty weekend so the kids were getting a bit bored with going out side in their rain gear and then coming inside and cleaning up, so I said...put on your sweat suits and running shoes, we are gonna run a mile.

I really didn't know how this would go...do kids run...will they quit and I'll have to carry them back...will they be faster than me?  All legit questions, right?

Well, we took off, with Kia the wonder dog on the leash.  (Side note: if you want the kids to enjoy running take your dog with!)  They loved it and Maxim blew past Brecken and I and didn't look back...he was at least 600 yards in front of poor little-legged Brecken.  Breck was basically in a full sprint the whole time and was pretty tired last night.

So I might take them out tonight too.  P90x in the morning with Steph, 3 mile run over the noon hour and a mile at night with the boys...how am I still a fat tub of goo? 

No comments: