Thursday, January 20, 2011

Brecken Playing Goalie

I usually don't go to the Plainsman Online which is our version of the hometown newspaper, because usually the online version has less info than the info-starved regular version.

But since I am in Montana I checked it out the other day and saw my son...playing goalie...on the front page of the site...it has been bumped down a bit now, but here is the link.  CLICK HERE

My mini-mites played a fun game during the 1st intermission of Sunday's varsity game, and while they do that the crowd laughs at the little skaters as they fall over each other and try to hit the puck around.

I told Brecken to go play goalie for a little bit...but I said, "go lay down in front of the net...so he did.  He even had a save and the crowd LOVED it, and Brecken loved it that the crowd loved it.

He is sooooo much like his mom!

No comments: