Friday, September 24, 2010

I Breathed Today...Then A Bridge Collapsed

My pace of life since July 7th has been breakneck.  Today I actually inhaled and exhaled 2 times without the phone ringing.  Then I got an e-mail that a bridge out by the house collapsed.  If you are familiar with the Foster Creek Bridge it is kind of the bridge that connects North Shore to the rest of the world without having to use gravel.

It is also serves as a backdrop for a lot of my LakeHaus Productions photo shoots, I can think of at least 5 off the top of my head where the bridge has come in handy.  Click here to see the bridge, and 2 kids.

So I guess I will not be running north in the mornings and will continue on my southern routes, unless I want to do a little early morning swimming too!

WEEKEND FORECAST:

SDSU @ Nebraska - Saturday 6pm   GO JACKS.
(Steph and I will be the people wearing BLUE in the sea of red)

No comments: