Monday, March 22, 2010

Last Run...

My crew reffed our final games this weekend at the President's Cup in Rapid.  We did 8 games in about 36 hours of life.  Honestly, I have spent more time with these guys over the last 3 weekends than my wife, so I promise I will make it up to her.

I had a very good year, and only about a handful of calls that I would love to have back...don't kid yourself, every ref knows when they blew a call...although none of the calls were big-time game deciding mistakes. 

Yes, Brookings fans, there was 2 tenths of a second left on the clock when Huron scored the goal to send the semi-final JV state tourney game into overtime...blame it on DakTronics for inventing such a good scoreboard!

So I'll hang up the skates for another year, and I can say for all of my family, that we were ready for hockey season to be over this year.

No comments: