Monday, May 11, 2009

Another Birthday...Cassidy Bay.

Cassidy turns 14 today...that means she can somewhat drive a car in Kansas...in South Dakota I think she can test for a CDL to drive a semi...we make kids grow up a bit quicker in SD.

Happy Birthday and now you can get a Facebook page right?

Here is a little video of me basically being mean to Cassidy while we were on vacation over Christmas.

One thing folks might not know about Cassidy is that she is pretty quick with her tongue, and very funny...she keeps me on my toes and I like to mess with her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cassidy how could I forget the day you were born. Grandpa and I were flying home on Alaskan Airlines and you were born while we were in the air. You held out on us. Then 6mos later I picked you up out of a rubber maid tub at Phil and Judy's for the first time. You were so cute and you smiled at me when I picked you up. That was a great day. We love you so much Cassidy. See you next week for your 8th grade graduation. Love grandma Penny