Thursday, April 23, 2009

I was not the first fool in the water!

All this talk in the news about waterboarding has me itching to get my boat and wakeboard out on the water. Waterboarding has a dual meaning in our family...one lazy summer day my folks were out at the house and a boat went by pulling a wakeboarder and Grandpa Bob said, "that guy is waterboarding."

We got a good laugh, and every now and then Steph and I will talk about going "waterboarding".

On Tuesday night we enjoyed the first night of yard work. There was a bunch of guys fishing right by our dock and we were working on the lake side of the house. I was coming around the corner of the house, when Steph told me not to look at the lake. Of course I did. A couple guys were out there riding...I hope they had wetsuits on. We could actually hear them scream from about a half mile away when they would jump in the water for the first time.

Yard work now...Play In May!

No comments: