Tuesday, March 17, 2009

St. Patty's Day

I feel like the 3rd grader who's mom forgot it was St. Patrick's Day...I'm not sure why it's a big deal to wear green today, being as I'm not Irish. In fact, I should have probably worn orange since I'm a little bit English and a Protestant...but I wouldn't want to get car-bombed by the local radicals.

I actually thought St. Patty's was next week...that's how hectic my schedule has been lately...I'm a week behind in holiday celebrations.

Funny thing is, if you go back to March of 2008's posts...I wrote almost the exact same thing as I did this year...I guess for my readers I must be getting a bit boring and redundant.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

No Tommie, your just getting old and your memory is not what it used to be. And another thing, that about working so hard, you will have to convince Skipper and me and that is a tough assignment!

Anonymous said...

thats right verile. the hardest thing he probably does is get out of bed

mytzpyk said...

I don't want to defend you too much - but having it on the 17th this year seems really early for me too.