Tuesday, February 10, 2009

T-minus this week and counting.

The waiting is the hardest part
Every day you see one more card
You take it on faith,
you take it to the heart
The waiting is the hardest part

-TOM PETTY-

Waiting for a child to be born would be a lot easier if you had a big Daktronics scoreboard to countdown the time until birth. (See what kind of program you can create for this Brent.)

I am almost completely sick of answering the question, "No baby yet?". I can't imagine how sick of it Stephanie is. I actually came into work about 20 minutes later than usual yesterday just to mess with people...leaving them wondering if we were at the hospital.

Sunday morning in church I ran the sound system, so we were not sitting in our usual area...my phone started vibrating and I looked a the caller ID and it was Grandpa Bob wondering if we were at the hospital...that's how crazy this has become.

I think the most frustrating thing for Steph is that the boys both came about 2 weeks early, and this one is nipping on it's actual due date...Happy Valentine's Day?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the hand writing is on the wall, it is definately going to be a girl, why? because it is making you wait, I thought by now you would understand that!

Verlyn

Anonymous said...

Sure..just let me know when you want to start the count down.

Arent' there any frozen corn fields to drive around and get the party started?

Brent