Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Kolby is 2 weeks old.

It is hard to believe that we have had Kolby at the house for 2 weeks now. She does a lot of sleeping and laying around. (not that I expected any different) Brecken finally likes her and is interested in what she is doing and what "jammies" she has on. Actually he calls her a "he" all the time...it's pretty funny when you try to correct him.

For the record Steph wanted me to go snowmobiling with my friends last weekend, it was a blast and will most likely be a yearly trip...if the snow cooperates. I didn't wreck the sled so it was a good trip, however I did just get a cortisone shot for the tendinitis I have in my right forearm. When your arm makes a noise when you move it, that is never a good thing.







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Baby Girl!! Nice sled too! Sal

LightsOut said...

whoah- that's your snowmobile- braaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhmmmmm.... brahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhppppppmmmm...mmmmm?

even better is the little monster- she's so cute. saw some of the pix on your buddies pages, pow looks pretty good actually! glad you guys had fun