Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm Back!

HEY EVERYONE I'M BACK.

I finally got the snow out of the driveway on Saturday night, but not before getting barely stuck in a super hard drift about 30 feet from my garage! (and yes I did have it in 4-wheel drive!) Thanks to the neighbors for the quick pull to get me out. I think I could have pulled it out on my mountain bike!

So you all think you are naming our next child? There were some pretty good names in the list, some ridiculous as you would expect. This whole naming your child thing is taking on a life of it's own. It would be a lot less stressful if we only had one gender of names to pick. I honestly don't know if we will have it narrowed down to 1 boy and 1 girl name before it is born.

Finally a photo of the boys...I made them go outside on that day it was -45 degrees and -60 with the windchill. I kind of wanted to celebrate the day! (kidding)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They look happy!! Happier than I would be in such cold weather!! Aunt Sal